Ho’oponopono Certification Review

I have used the ancient Hawaiian technique for a long time so I decided to know more about it by using this new product. Ho’oponopono Certification Review from Joe Vitale and in this review, I will give you detailed information about this product and my honest opinion to help you with your buying decision.

The course is all about reaching a state that the authors define as a zero state. If you believe

If you believe in the universal laws that say your thinking is responsible for your reality, you will definitely enjoy this course.

This product is based on the knowledge of the ancient Hawaiian Ho’oponopono process provided by Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, who is famous for healing stories for a whole group of unstable mental patients. it’s France. The information given by Dr. Joe Vitale and Mathew Dixon, after practicing and helping thousands of people using this technique, they are now providing this knowledge to all of us through the course level. this certificate. Click Here To Visit Ho’oponopono Certification

What is the Ho’oponopono technique?

This is a Ho’oponopono practice to heal yourself or someone else’s emotional feelings, but this course also aims to give you the skills and guidance to practice Ho’oponopono in a private practice session with your family or anyone seeking your help

By purchasing the course, you will also receive a Global Science Foundation license after completing the course and taking a certification test.

How to learn and use Ho’oponopono?

The best way to learn this process is from a skilled teacher in one to a training session. However, this is also the most expensive way to go, as an experienced practitioner’s time is valuable.

A more economical route would be to attend classes provided by a teacher. However, this means allocating time to get involved with getting to and from class and may not be suitable for everyone, especially those leading busy lifestyles.

The third method is to get a video and text-based course produced by an expert teacher and track the course during your own time at home. This is the most economical solution as well as the most convenient when you can study by yourself and go as slow or as fast as your time and circumstances will allow.

What do you get from the course?

There are 8 seminar-style lesson videos organized by Dr. Joe Vitale and Matthew Dixon, with Dr. Hew Len, and several contributors.

Here is what you will learn in 8 videos:

Video 1: Introduction to Ho’oponopono; you’ll find what Ho’oponopono is and how you can get it working on your own, plus Joe Vitale’s personal experience and a brief introduction from Dr. Hew Le.

Video 2: Zero and Void Scenes; This video highlights where we are in the creative process, the core of our lives and why you can’t come from the area you need to attract others, and more.

Video 3: Mechanism of cleaning tools: it highlights four mantras using cleaning tools to create zero and connect the conscious mind to divinity

Video 4: Connecting with Divinity: In this video, you will learn how to unleash your innate ability and help you continue with the cleansing process.

Video 5: Practical cleaning tools: A practical way to clean up your daily life and use it to wipe out anger, stress and bad habits that are bad for you.

Video 6: Perspective from scratch: This is a video that will help you take complete control of your conscious desire and find a place for rebellion. You will also learn from Ho’oponopono students, who have a great experience after they practice Ho’oponopono every day.

Video 7: Attracting people who need your help: After you find a way to clean yourself, you will now learn how to prepare yourself to be a healer for others.

Video 8: Perfect creation: In this video, you’ll learn from frequently asked questions about Ho’oponopono and how to apply it in the real world.

The last advice

As you probably know after reading this post, I am a big fan of this special method but I am always looking for more information online so it’s a real gift for me when I love The flag found this program and the cost is also reasonable, so I am really very satisfied with the product.

I do not have any negative comments about this course because considering the price it is available and because you can also become a certified student by registering, I don’t think you will Regret buying it.

For more information, you can visit the product website here.